Based in Belfast, ESL Academic Proofreading specialises in proofreading academic texts for students with English as a Second Language. ESL Academic Proofreading works alongside writers to develop an accurate academic text which keeps the writer’s original voice alive.
Why ESL Academic Proofreading?
Proofreading is carried out by a qualified and experienced academic writing instructor, who is currently working in a UK Russell group university. In-depth proofreading, for example, will ensure that:
- your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are accurate
- your references are consistent and accurate
- you use tenses correctly and accurately
- your vocabulary is academic and natural-sounding
- complex sentences have clarity
- your overall tone is formal and your meaning is clear
You will receive your proofread document in Word with tracked changes, so you can see exactly what has been modified. You can also follow up with any questions about the proofreading, or ask for additional minor changes.
If you are interested, please read more about prices, or contact me.